Essex House Interiors
- Interior Design Services
(Yorkville, IL) – Maggie’s Interiors is being re-branded as Essex House Interiors.
Current owner, Roxanne Essex, purchased Maggie’s in 2014 and kept the original name, Maggie’s Interiors. “When I purchased Maggie’s, I wanted to keep the name because it was well established and the special reason why it was named Maggie’s,” explained Ms. Essex. “Now that I have owned it for three years, I feel it is time to re-brand.
Established in 2002 Maggie’s Interiors, is a full service interior design firm. The business offers a plethora of interior design services including:
• Consultations-Design and Color
• Furniture, Accessory & Art Selections
• Furniture Design & Fabrication
• Finish & Material Selections
• Custom Window Treatments, Fabrication & Installation.
• Custom Bedding & Pillows
• Complete Interior Design Plans and renovations.
• Vacation and second homes
• Bath and Spa design and remodeling
• Kitchen design and remodeling
• Master bedroom suites
• Children’s rooms
• Home offices
• Commercial and Professional offices
• Custom millwork and Built-Ins
• Floor planning and design
After earning a Bachelor’s of Arts Degree in Interior Design from the Art Institute, Roxanne joined Maggie’s, a furniture and design showroom in the far western suburbs of Chicago. After working for Maggie’s 5 years she purchased the business in January, 2015.
She transitioned the business into strictly interior design and opened a design studio in Plainfield, IL. Roxanne & her husband Eric moved to York
Whom to Contact
- Roxanne EssexOwner2639 Lilac WayYorkville, IL 60560Phone: (630) 921-6226Cell Phone: (630) 921-6226